2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Unchain My Heart (Scorpio Stinger MC, #2)Unchain My Heart by Jani Kay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Wow everytime I read another book in this series I lose myself in it.

Ryder and Jade face more obstacles and heartbreak but will they come out on top and stronger than ever??

Harrison is a bitter vengeful hateful man...he's justified to feel that way but he directs his anger at those who have no place on the receiving end..can he learn that revenge isn't everything he wants and that a life with love is far better???

Eva wants Harrison but there's no way she's willing to accept the monster that consumes him...she's strong she's a fighter...there's no way she'll be more than just another warm body if he doesn't find peace with his past and move on...

This series just gets better with every book...jani kay your awesome lady your writing has me hooked everytime.... 5 well deserved stars... Can't wait for what comes next


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment