2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, July 20, 2014

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT, MARY CALMES


Hey Book Lovers 
This Week We Read Mary Calmes All Week

We Read The Following:




My rating: 5 of 5 stars
God I loved this book!!
This Had everything i LOVED, and maybe more!! I couldn't put this down..
1.It had Fantastic Characters
2.It was Funny
3.Smexy
4.It had Drama and a Little Mystery in there as well
5.Romantic and a HEA that was Perfect!!
Totally forgot to add COWBOY!!!!! :D




My rating: 5 of 5 stars
BEAUTIFUL,OUTSTANDING PERFECT

I just Adored this story about Nate and Dreo!!
Just *sigh Loved it so Much  DREO DREO DREO DREO

One question?? Where do I find one?? lol

♥ For my first Mob mafia Story this was brilliant

♥ All the Secondary characters are amazing!! I Just loved it all sooo much!!

♥ DREO DREO DREO and of course Nate!! But DREO!!! Oh MY!!! Smoking hot!!
He looked as though he had been carved out of marble: the smooth olive skin, chiseled features,sculpted chest and abdomen and long hard muscular legs folded beneath him
THUD THUD THUD!!

♥All that sexy Italian Talk had me in a pile of gooo
Mi sei mancato molto

ti amo tu sei tutta la mia vita

It was all to much for this girl, i was grinning like a fool!!

♥"You know im gonna have you so many time tonight i want you on your knees on the bed in the shower i just fuckin want you"
"Why"
"because i love you amore mio my love..."
"Me too. I smiled up into those gorgeous eyes." you're my love"






No comments:

Post a Comment