2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

HISHIS by Jenika Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I love this author....her writing got me hooked on PNR so there's nothing from this lady I won't read...her styles unique and every book I'm hooked.

This isn't your typical love this story...it's gritty...it's raw and some may say the love they develope isn't healthy...but you know what screw that.

This couple start out not trusting each other only to learn that each other is the only ppl they can trust...there bond is deep and by the end of the book unbreakable..nothing will get between them.. So while there start is unconventional bare in mind no two ppl could love each other more than this...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment