2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

RELEASE DAY BLITZ, KRATOS BY TL SMITH

banner Take Over series

 Kratos: Take Over #3
By: T.L. Smith                                      



kratos cover




synopsis


You think you know me…. You think you know whom I am…so lets get a few things straight…. I didn’t get involved in relationships. Relationships are for the weak, plus it’s leverage for your enemy’s and I have plenty.

But that’s all changed. When a strong willed woman, with the mouth of a sailor walked into my life, wearing tiny shorts, which displayed her beautiful long legs and round ass. I thought I could play with her and maybe get my fix. But when she spoke I knew that wasn’t going to happen. She is full of life and one scary ass little woman. I knew right away I had to have her and would do anything to keep her.

She owns my soul; she owns my demons, every part of me is owned by her.


kratos teaser 2


meet the author


T.L. lives in Brisbane, Australia with her 2 children. She started writing because of her love of reading. She used to doodle with ideas when she was younger, but never wrote too much. Her life dream is to be a full time author. If you ask her if she is like her characters, she says, “I am like both of the characters from my two book series. I think I have put a bit of myself in both….Krinos tends to say things without thinking, I do the same. She also rules the roost, and I do the same in my household.” Her celebrity crush is Chris Hemsworth, she loves chocolate ice cream, her biggest pet peeve is nails on a chalkboard., and she is not a fan of having her photo taken. She loves being part of the Indie Book world, and has made some amazing friends along the way. But, she acknowledges she could never do what she does if it wasn’t for the bloggers that pimp her and the fans that support her and read her books.


kratos teaser 1


social links

webpage

fb

twitter

google

amazon author page  Amazon Author Page


kratos teaser 3



buy the book



 excerpt

Before I met Krinos I wasn’t a man of many words. I did my work, fucked plenty of women and slept alone every night. That’s the way I liked it. I didn’t need a clingy, bitchy woman in my life trying to rule me and telling me what to do.

My life is not suitable for a woman. I deal in drugs, guns and other things that should not be mentioned. I’ve had my fair share of women thinking they could change me after one night, but obviously they don’t know me. They only wanted the power and orgasms I could give them. You see my mouth alone would make you scream, and I promise you would never think of another man for the rest of your life. I’m, just that good.

Women just don’t seem to understand, that just because we find you good looking and pick you up at a bar does not mean you are going to get any more than the best fucking night of your life.

And then I met Krinos…. Well, how do I describe a woman with the mouth of gangsta and the body of a model, but the fist of a boxer. I still don’t think I could describe her appropriately to this day. She made me want that sappy lovey shit and she made me want her without even doing anything. She has just consumed me….

She fought me on it, but I knew I would have her, consume her, and keep her soul for the rest of our lives, as she has mine.



kratos full cover

No comments:

Post a Comment