2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, July 21, 2014

AUGUST 2nd ~ RANSOM ~ FAITH S LYNN


Title: Ransom
Author: Faith S. Lynn
Genre: New Adult / Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: June 30, 2014


What would you do to get it all back?

Lynkin:
Desperate, careless, frantic, hieness, and frenzied. These are just some of the words that could describe my state of being after everything was ripped from under me. I will do anything to get it all back. And I do mean ANYTHING. I just didn't expect what I would get in the process. She changes everything.

Sage:
Carefree pretty much sums up my entire life. My father has made sure that I have never and will never want for anything. I have a fiance on the fast track to business success and a best friend that will always be there for me. My future is set and I couldn't be happier with it. Then it all changed in an instant. He took me away from everything that I thought I wanted, needed. Now nothing will ever be the same.














I am a New Adult author. From Lies to Promises is my debut novel! I am wife to the best husband of the freaking universe and mother to 3 majorly awesome kids! Reading, Xbox, cooking and WINE just barely scrape the surface of who I am. Everyone who knows me will say I am a nerd... and I would agree. Want to know a secret? I am a super hero. True story!



I have an obsession with anything people consider odd and I think learning is the bees knees. I have an Associates degree in Business Management and was an accountant for 7 years. I know, boooring! But I like having a problem and seeing a solution.


Maybe, just maybe, this is why I enjoy writing so much!



Facebook: www.facebook.com/FaithSLynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment