2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Love and Lists By Tara Sivec


Love and Lists (Chocoholics, #1)Love and Lists by Tara Sivec
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*** WARNING DO NOT READ THIS IN A PUBLIC PLACE***

I’m like a fucking dog in heat when it comes to her. My poor penis wants to hump her leg and she just wants to be friends. I feel bad for my penis. He’s had a rough life. I love my penis and he’s totally getting the shaft. Ha! See what I did there?

Seriously if you dont wont people thinking your crazy.. read this at home.. and even then your partner or kids might think you have lost the plot as well...

Carrying on now..
From the first page, You will Start Laughing and wont stop laughing till the end!!

She has no idea that every time I’m within three feet of her my penis perks up like a meerkat when it hears a noise. It’s fucking Meerkat Manor in my pants.

If you have read the Chocolate Lovers series by Tara Sivec, Seduction and Snacks, You will remember that cute foul mouth child Gavin... Hes all grown up now.. He is still the same just a Adult.. If you are looking for really good read this is for you!!

Gavin has loved Charlotte since for ever.... and Charlotte and loved Gavin since for ever.... this is there story about Love and Lists to get to the Beautiful, Funny Happily Ever After!!

"Gag the groin ferret"

This Book is Hilarious, and they all say the most brilliant funniest shit i have read.. The whole Family are awesome as always!!

If You are looking for DRAMA, ANGST, GRITTY.. Turn AWAY THIS IS ALL THE WAY
PISS YOUR PANTS FUNNY, EASY NO ANGST, WICKED HOT, FAMILY FUN!!!

"Yeah,I sill work at The Gap,But now i live in your mum's basement and pay my rent with daily sperm deposits on her face. MANGINA"

We See all the original characters from the first series and meet all there kids, and Gavin's Best Friend Tyler who is AMAZING, Funny and just brilliant!!

"In Tylerverse. Where there are rivers of beer and naked chicks servicing me all over the land"

“Maybe it’s stress. I get stress hard-ons sometimes. If The Gap gets really busy and I don’t have time to fold all of my jeans, it can turn into a problem.”

With all these AMAZING characters you simply cant not fall in love with everyone and want to continue this funny series!!

BOTTOM LINE: A really Great Love Story with ups and downs and some crazy "Lists" to help them along the way.. its never easy to get to a happy ending!!!

Recommend To Every one Who Loves a Good Laugh, And Some Great Sexy Time!!!

"I'm not crazy, right? This means you love me? You idiot. Of course I love you. I loved you even when you were mutilating my Barbie's and calling me labia. I'm pretty sure giving you my virginity should have been clue number one."






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment