2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review Throttle Me By Chelle Bliss

Throttle Me (Men of Inked, #1)Throttle Me by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

LOVED LOVED LOVED!!!
I am a book Cover Whore... Yes I can Admit this every time, I fall in love with a book cover!

"Sometimes life doesn't give us what we're looking for, but it gives us what is supposed to be. We just have to be willing to take the plunge. Live a little. Take a risk for once."

Fabulous Characters.. Fabulous Story.. Fabulous Sex.. Damn Had everything i LOVED!!!
Tattoos... Pierced Cocks.. Nipples and Hot Sexy Biker men!!!

What's not to love when the story is perfect and easy to read, with hardly no angst a really enjoyable Friday night in, I found my self laughing, sighing and Searching for my Hubby *winks* all this IMO=PERFECT!!!

Suzette And City (Joseph) Are simply perfect for each other there romance is sweet and hot we go on there ride with them finding love and trusting with your whole heart.

"I want to lick, suck, and then fuck ya, sugar."

I love a dirty mouth like City and he was one hot tattoo pierced alpha...

This was my first Chelle Bliss book and i want more, bring on these HUNKY ALPHA GALLO family!!
I honestly can t wait to read more by Chelle.

How could I go back to a boring anybody with a party pickle penis when I had Joey Sex God Gallo?







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment