2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, July 12, 2014

5 Star Review Of Dreaming In Moonlight By M Stratton

Dreaming in MoonlightDreaming in Moonlight by M. Stratton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

M Stratton never fails to amaze me with her plots and the quality of her writing.... I'd kill for 10 minutes inside her head!!!

While not being a massive paranormal fan this read grabbed me and wouldn't let go...I'm not kidding I was terrified sat on the edge of my seat scared half to death... Taking sneaky peeks over my shoulder... Yes I'm a pussy I'll admit it.

I'm not gunna give you any spoilers just some advice...one click this read now you'll kick yourself if you don't.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment