2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, August 14, 2014

A REVIEW ON ~ HER DOM BY A.D.JUSTICE

Her Dom (Dominic Powers, #1)Her Dom by A.D. Justice
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5

Review to come!

I am left Speechless, and confused!!

REVIEW HERE ~

Captivating story i really loved it
super sexy, steamy and was doing great things to me till i reached the end. Dominic and Sophia are great characters or are they? it leaves you wanting to know more that's for sure. Sophia has a past and secrets as does Dom, Instant connection. Its done in His Pov, Recommend, be warned Massive Cliffy i was blown away with, has taken me 3 weeks to come up with even this little review. I was left gobbed smacked and left with know words!! !!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment