Hey, Hello, Hi *waves*
Welcome to my newest blog entry.
January Wrap Up
What a month.
1. All Chained Up by Sophie Jordan- 4/5
2. One Tough Cowboy by Lora Leigh- 5/5
3. The Hating Game by Sally Thorn- 4/5
4. Nineteen Letters by J. Perry- DNF
5. Iron & Magic by Ilona Andrews- 5/5
6. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb- 5/5
7. Bad Attitude by Sherrilyn Kenyon- 3/5
8. Black Hills by Nora Roberts- 5/5
9. Make me burn by Tiffany Roberts- 3/5
10. All Night Long by Jayne Ann Krentz- 5/5
11. The Good Luck Charm by Helena Hunting- 5/5
12. Glory In Death by J.D. Robb- 5/5
13. The DILF by Amy Andrews 3/5
14. 99% Mine by Sally Thorn- DNF
15. Breaking Out by Megan Lowe- 4/5
16. The Witness by Nora Roberts- 5/5
How many books rated high with you this month?
Normally I would have read more books, but this past month I have read more 500+ page books instead of shorter books as I have done in the past.
Overall I am happy with my choices, I made a promise to myself that I will be pickier with what I am reading, spending my time on. And will DNF more books if they are not doing anything for me.
Highlights, One Tough Cowboy by Lora Leigh, Iron & Magic by Ilona Andrews,
Naked in Death by J.D. Robb, Black Hills by Nora Roberts,All Night Long by Jayne Ann Krentz,The Good Luck Charm by Helena Hunting, Glory In Death by J.D. Robb & The Witness by Nora Roberts.
The Elephant in the room,
Yes I DNF 99% Mine by Sally Thorn.
Look, I didn't like it from the first page, i got to bout 30% and I couldn't do it to myself any more. I didn't like the characters, and the way it was written. The hating game was good but I would NOT class it as an amazing fav of mine. Each to there own, you love some you...hate some!
I read 4 Romanceopoly books, and I read 2 Tackle my TBR Challenge books.
Follow me on Instagram with daily reading updates.
February TBR will come shortly.