2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, February 3, 2019

February TBR



Hey, Hello, Hi *waves*

Welcome to my newest blog entry.


February TBR and Reading Challenges.

Continuing with Romanceopoly, and Tackle My TBR challenge, but this month I am adding in a Contemporary-a-thon reading challenge. Where you have set challenges (genres) you have to try and read. With photo challenges.

First up my Romanceopoly books this month are
Austen Row (read a historical romance)
Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas

Growing Pains Place (read a Ya)
The Dysasters by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast (I think)

I have not rolled again, I will do this soon.

Secondly is my Tackle My TBR Reading Challenge.
February, Favourite Genre



I really like love Erotica Romance, and I wanted to make sure i'm reading books i have owned for many years I found an older one and that I am using for the other reading challenge I'm doing this month.

Luke, Armed & Dangerous by Cheyenne McGray

Thirdly, the Contemporary- a-thon
1. Read your most recently purchased or acquired contemporary
(NOT Sure YET!)

2. Read a contemporary with blurple on the cover ( blue or purple)

Faking It by Jennifer Cruise

3. Read a diverse contemporary keeping in mind its African heritage month and an own voices African author would be a great pick.

American Dreamer by Adriana Herria

4. Read a dark, taboo, or emotional book.

Hold Me Close by Megan Hart

5. Read a contemporary you meant to read in 2018 but didn't get to.

Divine Evil by Nora Roberts.

6. Read a contemporary in a non traditional format.
American Dreamer (ebook arc)

7. Read a contemporary with a picture on the spine.

Luke, Armed and Dangerous by Cheyenne McGray




Then the TWO Audio books I want to get done this month are
Darkness Avenged by Alexandra Ivy (which I have about 3 hours left) And I would love to finish Wicked Deeds On A Winters Night by Kresley Cole!

And then what ever I else I plan to read, or actually read. We all no I sometimes don't stick to the original plan and go of course.


Happy Reading Friends

Ang












No comments:

Post a Comment