2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Review: Untouchable

Untouchable Untouchable by Jayne Ann Krentz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars








Holy Smokes, this was so satisfying to read. Its the final in the suspense romance trilogy.

Jack, I love Jack he like his brothers has a traumatising past. I really enjoy how Jack thinks, I've never read a book that I can remember that has lucid dreaming, and how solves issues through the dreaming.

Winter who was uniquely written was really interesting to read about. Winters history was defiantly a tragic one to read, my goodness my heart!

This can be read as a standalone, I do recommend to read the series on order to appreciate the situation and understanding of what is happening and why its so critical.

The story is slow building and is the relationship. The action and suspense is here, and i did enjoy it all.

Overall i thought the plot was well written and it moved OK, I adore Krentz work, all that i have read. What was missing for me was the romance. Yes there is romance, but not as much as I have experienced from previous books i have read by the author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment