2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review: Worth Killing For

Worth Killing For Worth Killing For by Jane Haseldine
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

This is the first book that I have read by this author and I did enjoyed it, but I didn't. like it is the THIRD in a series. I should have know that by looking this up on GR but I didn't because the cover and blurb sang to me. I found the story well written.There were no cliff hanger, which, is something that I really enjoyed about this book. unfortunately if I were to be asked about this one in the future, I would probably have forgotten about it by then, It had nothing that Wowed me to remember it. Does that make sense?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment