2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Review: Burn Bright

Burn Bright Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OMG(!!!) Book Lovers, this was so good!
As we know Charles and Anna, are a power couple. I think if Bran and Leah were not the "alpha team" that Charles and Anna would be perfect to be in charge of it all.

This story had me shook, I was literally on the edge of my seat half the time I was reading this, I couldn't believe the twist and turns and the plot twist, the magic and the characters that set everything into play.

I love the mystery, suspense feel of this continuation in the Alpha and Omega series, the only thing it was lacking was a little more romance, but hey that just me!

I think if you are like me, and are a loyal Patty reader and you love this world like we do, YOU are going to LOVE this one. Now that I am finished I cant wait to see what happens next with this story and to get another Mercy book at some point this year too!

Overall I gave this one 4.5 out of 5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment