2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review: The Uninvited Corpse

The Uninvited Corpse The Uninvited Corpse by Debra Sennefelder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am still new to the Cozy Mystery genre, This one is a first in a series. The Uninvited Corpse, was well written with enjoyable characters. I really liked the who do it feel, like I was always guessing, was never right. The plot was entertaining and overall I liked the story. I would say I loved it. It about a food blogger, who attends a spring garden tour but she stumbles across something she was most defiantly not prepared for, lol She finds McCoy dead. And from there on you go on an adventure to discover who did it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment