2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review: What Are You Afraid Of?

What Are You Afraid Of? What Are You Afraid Of? by Alexandra Ivy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What Are You Afraid of? by Alexandra Ivy.
Book Two in The Agency Series.

Holy Smokes, What a ride. WHAT. A. RIDE! I am not even sure I can put into words how I feel, this was beyond creepy. lol. I thought the first one was creepy, but I think this was more like goose bumps thrilling. You can read this as a standalone, but you will want to go back and read the first one, which I loved more then this one. I still really enjoyed this, but not as I did the first one.

This book follows Carmen Jacobs and Griffin and the "Hunter"

Alexandra Ivy has such wonderful talent pulling the reader into her worlds, keeps us engaged and pulls the rug out from under your feet. You most defiantly don't want to miss out on this suspense mystery. The romance in this novel is not the forefront of the story, its there simmering in the background but not the main focus. I enjoy personally a little more romance, but for you readers that don't you will love this.

Griffin is a software millionaire and Carmen is a investigative journalist she has recently written a book about 5 of Americas worst psycho killers. And it seems she has interested a new killer that now has his eye on the prize. He is the HUNTER!

Carmen turns to Griff for help, and from there we bask into secrets unveiled and killers who want them both dead, but why?
With plenty of things being uncovered and truths are revealed, but are they the real truth? Who can you trust? family or foe?

The scenes from the Hunters perspective are pretty gruesome and pretty graphic, I was on the edge on my chair at times. I didn't see all the twist and turns, the last 40% was intense. I loved it, I was shook!

Plot, characters and the writing is perfect, it is very twisted and it read fast. it makes you keep guessing, lots of suspects and until the very end you wont know what the heck is happening. Its so good!

I am not going to go into the blurb too much, or anything else as I went into this bind and I think it is the perfect way to do so.

Trust me when you pick this chilling thriller up you will not put it down till the end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment