2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review: Misadventures with My Roommate

Misadventures with My Roommate Misadventures with My Roommate by Elizabeth Hayley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Misadventures with my roommate is part of the misadventures series but all books can be read as standalones!

I haven't herd of this author before, so I haven't read her obviously till now. I loved the blurb, and when I started this one it took me a long whiles to get in to the story, but if you love friends to lovers trope, you will love this one! its a quick easy read with some great sexy times, but not only that the author done really good at making you feel them feels!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment