2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, June 19, 2014

OUR REVIEW ON JENIKA SNOW'S A FOX BETWEEN THE BEAR'S SHEETS (WYLDE BEARS)


A Fox Between the Bear's Sheets (Wylde Bears #2)A Fox Between the Bear's Sheets by Jenika Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

******   WARNING ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!! ******

"I WANT YOU, TALIA. I WANT YOU UNDER ME, COVERED IN SWEAT, SCREAMING MY NAME, AND KNOWING THAT IT IS ME THAT IS FUCKING YOU UNTIL YOU SCREAM" OH GOD, HIS WORDS, SO WICKED, FILTHY AND EROTIC, JUST MADE HER HAVE AN ORGASAM.

Seriously If you Love PNR Erotica Romance this is the series for you,If You Enjoy a Simple Story to follow with no angst and Hot Sexy Time And Cute HEA this Is it for you Don't look any further.. Have your BOB on Stand by and You better as well throw them knickers out again.. These Wylde brothers are SUPER F*cken HOT!!

Talia is a Fox shifter who has recently moved to Sweet Water, Who happens to be Ford's mate.
Ford our middle Wyde brother has been burnt in the past.. he hold a 10 yr grudge against the bitch Mina who is now getting married to Talia brother Luke!!!


Ang ~~I loved how these boys find there mates and BOOM.. YOU ARE MINE!!!

"Your cunt is so pink, wet and stretched so tightly around my dick"

Elz~~Up til now PNR has never been a genre to grab my interest, but I'm converted completely....I'll never look back, Jenika Snow writes in a way that leaves breathless and panting for more....
I can't wait to get my hands on the next Wylde brother

Go One Click one this Fabulous Shifter Series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment