2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, May 3, 2019

May TBR 2019



Hello, Hello, Hi *waves*

Grab yourself a coffee, welcome to my little slice of the bookish community



It's that time again, for another TBR

May's Stack



May, is going to be an interesting month. I have quite a lot to catch up on especially ARCs  to read for June releases, and then my ROMANCEOPOLY picks. I have decided not to do any more of the TBR Challenge, it just was not working for me. With it being the Owls Readathon last month I spent the whole month reading what ever I could fit into the 12 prompts. I did two IGTV VLOGS a Recap on the OWLS and a May Romanceopoly TBR one,if you are interested watching them.

Starting with my ROMANCEOPOLY PICKS

Women's Ave: Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen

Fire-station Corner: Hot to the Touch by Jaci Burton

Sweet Street: Lost in You by Lauren Dane

Magic Row: Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson


My ARCS for this month are

Forever Wolf (The Legend of All Wolves Book 3) by [Vale, Maria]

Storm Cursed (A Mercy Thompson Novel Book 11) by [Briggs, Patricia]

Wolf Rain by Nalini Singh (currently reading 3/5/2019)
Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity Book 3) by [Singh, Nalini]

and a few others I want to get to in the month of May.

THREE books of the month.

We will be reading Morrigan's Cross it is book 1, in the Circle Trilogy.

2.We will be reading book 5 in the J.D Robb, In Death series
Ceremony in Death ( Eve & Roarke are my new favourite couple) With my fantastic friends at UTC Book Blog.

3. I recently joined a pick it for me read, and my buddy selected three book's for me to pick ONE book to read. I went with something that I have had my eye on for a little whiles and that is.
Solace Island (Solace Island Series Book 1) by [Tilly, Meg]


& One more I want to bring light to is this beauty right here, I am itching to start. Sapphire and Planet Zero by Christina Blake 


Here is my one of my TBR layout in my journal.




What have you got planned for this month?
Let me no in the comments.

Ang 






No comments:

Post a Comment