2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, May 31, 2019

May Wrap up.




Hello, Hi & Welcome.

Get cosy, Welcome again to my little slice of the bookish community.




MAY WRAP UP.
In May I read 15 books. It was another good reading month, I did struggle here and there, but I refused to fall into a reading slump.



If you want to watch my reading wrap up I have included it above if you click the photo above.

-
4.85 stars (paperback)

5 stars (audio)

5 stars (kindle-arc)

2.5 stars (paperback)

5 stars (paperback) (audio)

4.85 stars (paperback) (audio)

3 stars

4.5 stars (paperback) (audio)

5 stars (paperback) (audio)

5 stars (paperback)

5 stars (audio)

4 stars (kindle-arc)

5 stars (kindle-arc)

4.85 stars (paperback)

5 stars (audio)

-

Stats for May.

Overall I read a total of 4,967 pages.

3 kindle read, they were arcs.
4 paperbacks.
8 of them were 5 stars
4 of them were 4 stars
Overall I listened to 8 audios
The longest book was 656 pages
Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
The shortest book was 143 pages
Breaking Ground by Megan Lowe

Most of the books I have mentioned about above has a review up on my blog, or will have one up in the future. If I had to pick out 3 stand out for the month they would have to be.

Nora Roberts, her Guardians trilogy was fantastic.

Forever Wolf by Maria Vale, this was epic, even though I didn't give it a full 5 stars, it was everything, it just was that ending that brought me to my knees.

The Queen & the Cure by Amy Harmon
this book was so beautiful, and lyrical, also brought me all the emotional feelings.

Thanks for reading friends, I hope you had a wonderful reading month. Let me know if you have read any of the above, and what you have read this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment