2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Review: Rocky Mountain Cowboy Christmas

Rocky Mountain Cowboy Christmas Rocky Mountain Cowboy Christmas by Katie Ruggle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Such a cute Christmas story, a romance about a hermit and a firefighter. Including kids.
I have to admit, though I like reading my Christmas novels around the actual time of the year, I couldn't help my self with this one. A Xmas story with a little suspense. Rocky mountain seems like a lovely place, both characters are interesting and I was invested to see how it played out. The only meh thing is that it was told in 3rd person POV. for me that is annoying but for some you may love that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment