2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: Twilight Desires

Twilight Desires Twilight Desires by Amanda Ashley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is about a romance about a vampire Ethan who has to come to terms that he is in fact a vampire now, with out the consent and a human women Sofia.

The plot was slow, the characters were likable and the sex faded to black, and the some action sprinkled on top.

I am read Amanda Ashley over the time, and have come to like her writing it for me is either hit or miss, but this time it was in between. this is a book in a series, I would be interested to see what the first 2 are all about.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment