2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: The Forest Queen

The Forest Queen The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

To me this plot sounded super promising. I love Robin Hood, and the idea of a retelling with switched gender roles is just incredibly fantastic. The story itself was fun to read, but I dunno I just couldn't love it. I do love the cover, super pretty! I am interested to see what other people think of this book. I haven't check any review yet, but I am wonder if people had the same annoyances that I did.

There are so many characters, but none of them are fully developed. There are four main characters, they are Silvie, Bird, Little Jane, and John but with neither of them, I feel that I really got to know the character. And I love Character driven stories...

It isn't a fairly long book either, you can read it within a day.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment