2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Review: Hidden

Hidden Hidden by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A new series by Rebecca Zanetti, and its started with a bang!

I enjoyed this book, with its quirky characters and very suspenseful plot.
I was pretty hesitant going into this one, but I was pleasantly surprised. Pippa is a shut in, who is on the run from her crazy cult leader, and Malcolm is this sexy ex cop who moves into next door but is forced into going under cover again.

The relationship works for me, the suspense did too.

I'm looking forward for the next one.

short and sweet review, I'm not going to spoil anything for everyone, go grab yourself a copy. You wont regret it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment