2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: Maybe for You

Maybe for You Maybe for You by Nicole McLaughlin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Maybe for you by Nicole McLaughlin, is the 3rd Whiskey and Weddings novel.


Alexis, parents died when she was fairly young and was raised by her brother Dean and his wife, but then they split and then also Partner was killed only weeks before they were to wed. After his death she spends her final 12 months of her military career in Italy.

This book is a friendship. to lovers, with her brothers best friend. Second chance romance, heartbreak, and moving on.

I was gifted an e arc copy to review this for an honest review.

Overall It was an ok read, it was a little too long and Liked where I thought this was leading but in the end there were a couple things that annoyed me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment