2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Review: Hard Wood

Hard Wood Hard Wood by Jenika Snow
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Hard Wood, is Short, and Sexy, in other words good old smut. This is the first in Jenika's new series called The Ash Brothers. This one in particular is about the brother, Noah and Mia. Heads up though, it finishes at 70 (ish) % so that is my warning, I know we all like to keep track of our spending habits. You can literally read this with in an hour, once done you will be left feeling frustrated in a good way, heading out fo a cool shower or finding your partner of any kind... its the truth. This starts of angsty, and then moves into the sweet sexy. For me I am looking for more from the story these days, I wanted a little more depth and for it to be a lot longer then what it is. Unfortunately I'm going to be in the minority who gives this one a low rating.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment