2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Review: Forbidden Stranger

Forbidden Stranger Forbidden Stranger by Megan Hart
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Forbidden Stanger is the last book In the protector trilogy, and as with the first two I just couldn't with this one. I was really hoping I would have enjoyed this one, but that ship sailed early on in the story. I think what my main issue is, that every single one of these books was way too long. Each one is repetitive, filled with fillers, and drawn out. I hate when any book has one of these elements.

Plus before you even consider reading this one I would advise you to read the first two.

I was bored was reading this one, I skimmed along some because honestly I just wanted it to be over.

I must be in the minority here since everyone who has read this, or the series are loving it, or that they have been fans of Megan for years. I was one of them, I loved all her early work from years ago, when she was writing with Lauren Dane. So I know that she can do great story building and characters that we love and adore, just with this one. Nope!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment