2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, October 16, 2017

Review: Sword of Darkness

Sword of Darkness Sword of Darkness by Kinley MacGregor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sword of Darkness (Lords of Avalon)
By Kinley MacGregor, aka Sherrilyn Kenyon

4 Stars
Read by PNR Book Lover Reviews
Wow, I was so excited to jump into this world. I was not disappointed at all. Just like the Dark hunters this world was epic, and confusing and I am so great full for Sherri’s website so I can look up names and such.

I enjoyed this story, the writing was so good (of course it was going to be) I enjoyed that the romance was not a major factor, I mean it was there but it was all about all the awesome characters, and the plot of the story about good and evil.

We have magic, demons and what happened after King Arthur ruled, I love that Sherri creates worlds that draw you in and takes you on epic adventures in a different lifetime. I enjoyed everything that this book is about, and that the characters now are a part of the Dark Hunter universe.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment