2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, October 6, 2017

Review: Rugged Texas Cowboy

Rugged Texas Cowboy Rugged Texas Cowboy by Lora Leigh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Rugged Texas Cowboy actually has two stories in the one book.

Cowboy and the Captive and Cowboy and the Thief.

Both stories were as good as each other, I found them both to be 3 stars each. With both you get your western romance on. Lora knows how to draw us readers in, I couldn't put it down yet I was not in love with the book.

If you are looking for two quick reads then this is it, with family drama, mistaken identity and Lora Leigh's sexy time...

When I requested this to review, I had honestly thought it was going to be just the one story. I am happy with the outcome that it was 2, because when reading it, I found that it was quick and easy and at the time what I needed.

If asked how I thought about both stories in a few months, or even days I would have mostly forget as it wasn't very memorabile, nothing to me stuck out, apart from the sex.

Both loaded with lots of drama, but not enough to grind your teeth

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment