2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Review: Heart of a Cowboy

Heart of a Cowboy Heart of a Cowboy by Kristin Vayden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For a short book, it sure does pack a punch! This was so well written, with beautiful writing, sexy characters. I couldn’t believe I was crying a lot throughout this story. I loved everything about this world, and I look forward to the next book in the series. I’m not going to spoiler it, because wow. It’s quit an emotional story, that everyone should read. If your looking for something that will make you feel, give you joy and laughter whilst bringing you to tears this story is the one for you. I was lucky enough to have received an arc from the publisher.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment