2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Review,Arc Of Dragon's Lair By Chantal Fernando

Dragon's Lair (Wind Dragons MC, #1)Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Love the man, Love the Club,right?

I Adored this Book, I Love Chantal's Stories.

And Dragon's Lair did not Disappoint me I loved everything from the first page to the last!!

Someone told me that when a women is pregnant with a girl,her beauty fades slightly. That sure as hell isnt happening to you"

*sigh DEX and FAYE are Perfect for each other, I loved watching them grow and fall in love and watching Faye accept the MC life style!!

♥Awesome Characters ✓
♥Amazing Story ✓
♥Hardly any angst ✓
♥Beautiful Romance ✓
♥Made Me cry ✓
♥Made me giggle ✓
♥Made me Squirm ✓
♥Hot Bad ass Biker Dudes!! ✓
♥A WICKED HOT START TO A NEW SERIES ✓

I cant wait for more, bring it on Arrow and Tracker and Rake *sigh all these guys*

I LOVED that Chantal connected Toxic Girl, Knox Boys into this!!
I squealed and was LIKE OMG NO SHE DIDNT... and yeah She did!! lol I was over the moon Happy!!

I Breathe you babe

5 Stars From Me <3


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment