2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Review: The Queens of Innis Lear

The Queens of Innis Lear The Queens of Innis Lear by Tessa Gratton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was long and sometimes it was boring, though it was still interesting. I don’t even know where to begin, I hated the oldest sister she was crazy and the middle sister was annoying and I ended up hating her. I liked the younger sister though she got on my nerves, I did like the Ban dude, and also the King that helps her, though that ending was confusing as fuck, please if you have read this book tell me was it fox !? I do think it was way to long, I would maybe consider reading another of the authors books in the future. The audio was pretty good too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment