2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Review: Lake Silence

Lake Silence Lake Silence by Anne Bishop
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Anne Bishop's writing is wonderful. This is book 6 in the Others series but can be read as a standalone. But in doing so would help you get a better idea at the world she has created. This book is so creepy it scared me so much, don't read this at night! This was a murder mystery tale, you see more and hear of the elders. The is NO romance in this novel, which was not annoying suprising enough. I liked that i enjoyed the story its self, the murer mystery. I loved the supernatural stuff and the characters. I look forward to reading the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment