2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, March 31, 2019

March Wrap Up



Hey, Hello, Hi *waves*

Welcome to my newest blog entry.


March Wrap Up

What a month.

My MARCH 2019 Monthly STATS

In a nut shell. I have done really well with my reading this month. I did not expect my Audio intake to be so high, but hey I got so much things done around the house. I did read a couple other things but one Is for the #owlsreadathon that I am participating in and will let that one add to Aprils.
.
*1. Immortal In Death by J. D. Robb - 5/5
*2. Make Me Bad by R.S Grey - 5/5 
*3. This Fallen Prey by Kelley Armstrong - 5/5
*4. The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook - 1/5
*5.  The Wild Light by Marjorie Liu - 3.5/5
*6. In a Badger Way by Shelly Laurenston - 5/5
*7. Watcher in the Woods by Kelley Armstrong - 5/5
*8. A Dark Lure by Loreth Anne White - 5/5
*9. Protecting Caroline by Susan Stoker -1/5
*10. Forgotten Secrets by Robin Perini - 5/5
11. The Dark Bones by Loreth Anne White (review coming soon)
*12. In The Barren Ground by Loreth Anne White
13. Warrior of The Wild by Tricia Levenseller - 5/5
*14. The Obsession by Nora Roberts - 5/5
15. The Drowned Girls by Loreth Anne White - 3.5/5 (review to come)
.

Longest BookThe Drowned Girls by Loreth Anne White.

Shortest Book - Protecting Caroline.

Audio Books - This Fallen Prey, A Watcher in the Woods, A Dark Lure, Forgotten Secrets, In The Barren Ground, Warrior of the Wild, The Drowned Girls.

E-books- Make Me Bad, In A Badger Way, Protecting Caroline, The Dark Bones.

Paperbacks- Immortal In Death, The Iron Duke, The Wild Light, The Obsession.

How many books did you read this month?

All the * has a review done and you can check them out if you would likes too.



Overall the books I rated 5 were the most stand out books for me this month,I really enjoyed my audio listens, and will carry on into next month listening to more.




I read 3 ROMANCE-OPOLY reads in March

1. MILITARY MEWS (Romantic Suspense) 1/5

2. LONDON STREET (Steampunk) 1/5

3. KICK ASS LANE (Urban Fantasy) 3.5/5

The Month of March brought us the first Nora Roberts Book Of The Month

  The Obsession.


I really enjoyed this story, It was so good and creepy. And swoon worthy, check out my review on the blog.
(click on the image)



I think that brings it to a end, if you got this far I thank you.



Happy Reading

Ang







No comments:

Post a Comment