2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Dim Sum Asylum by Rhys Ford

Dim Sum Asylum Dim Sum Asylum by Rhys Ford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars












Dim Sum Asylum
by Rhys Ford

I never read the short story, I honestly didn’t even know what I was going into when I said I would read this for the publishers, I just seen that cover and was like YES sign me up, it doesn’t hurt that Rhys Ford is one truly epic, talented mm authors out there, I have been reading her work for years now and never has she disappointed me.

I really loved this world Rhys has created it was so easy to vision, I loved that. Another aspect I loved about this story was that it is UF and that there is magic. YES, I do love me some magically epic world creating. I got lost in the story from about 40% yes, I think it took me longer to get into this one, but once I did I was truly hooked. You know what I would love with this story, pictures! Seriously she has nailed the description of everything.

I loved Roku, but I effing loved Trent!

And that cat BOB! I want one, where do we get a Bob?

I highly recommend this story, I think Rhys crated a lovely story that everyone will enjoy, it isn’t over run with the romance, I think it has the perfect blend of action, drama and suspense along aside a buddy romance.

4 out of 5 stars, I am truly looking forward to more. I cannot wait if the author takes this duo on any more tasks, I want to see them grow as a couple more. I want to see where life and love takes them into the future.



https://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/books/dim-sum-asylum-by-rhys-ford-8556-b
This title is coming soon from Dreamspinner Press (June 9th)
Pre order today

No comments:

Post a Comment