2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, December 12, 2014

Release Day The Ballad By Ashley Pullo



























Title: The Ballad: Book Two


Author: Ashley Pullo


 Release Date: December 11, 2014






Synopsis



Two Lovers.

Two Dreamers.

One Love Song.


Locations: New York City (Cobble Hill, Brooklyn Heights, TriBeCA) Las Vegas,
San Francisco

Setting: 2003-Present day

Characters:
Chloe LeGrange Ford - talented musician craving resolve
Adam Ford - handsome attorney longing for a revelation
Natalie LeGrange Brooks - creative free-spirit dreaming of the stars
Chris Brooks - sexy Texan waiting for the right time

Objective:
Authentic situations and original characters capture the intimate moments in a
timeless love story.

Themes:
Patience, impulse, pride, joy, and undeniable sexual attraction.

Genre:
Indie/Romance/Drama/Humor

The Ballad is a love song following dreamers and lovers over a span of ten
years. Set against the picturesque backdrop of New York City and paired with a
reverse narrative, their story is an original retelling of what it means to
find the happily ever after in the midst of the journey.

































Links to Buy










AMAZON US / UK











Also Available










$1.99 for Release Day Only





AMAZON US / UK














Music Video











































Author Bio










Fifteen years ago I became a permanent New
Yorker, but I've yet to abandon my Texas charm. NYC is an amazing place to find
inspiration - the random and the ordinary that make up reality. My writing
showcases inspired ideas, as well as my love for dichotomy, authenticity and
humor. 




I'm just a girl. A
girl with a dream. A dream to write for television. I also had a dream to marry
Christian Bale, but I digress. I'm a girl with a dream to write and write and
write until someone tells me to stop. And even then I would find a way to write
about the jerk who wanted me to stop.














Author Links





















Giveaway












No comments:

Post a Comment