2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sean Kennedy

THIS SERIES IS AMAZING!!!!!

http://www.goodreads.com/series/89044-tigers-and-devils

Tigers and Devils (Tigers and Devils #1)Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I LOVE LOVE LOVE This BOOK!!♥♥♥♥♥


I'm a man,and hes  man. were gay because we like men, neither of us is "the woman"."

I dont even know where to begin, i swear this was PERFECT!!
As i was reading Tigers and Devils i couldnt stop smiling, Laughing and just falling in love with all the characters. Simon and Declan these boys had me hooked from the start.

Just every thing about them is so damn good!! i cant write to perfect words i cant write the best reviews BUT this is a BOOK every one should read!!!

It made me feel so happy reading it, i couldnt put it down. i just wanted it to go on forever and ever.. Tigers and Devils is clearly now a new fav book!! Sean You are brilliant!!

"We just found out the barman would take a blowjob from Mr.Squiggle if he could."

I Swear so many  feel good moments in this book, i nearly stoped reading towards the end i was freaking out so bad!! gesh have a girl on her toes!!!

"No mention of the no no on the blow?"

OMG Roger and Fran had me in stitches of laughter.. SO damn funny!! Even Abe and Lissa.. SO GOOD!!

" It's no trouble at all." she smiled "Make Roger go out and pick me some basil, I'd send you but youd come back with grass."

I swear Please EVERYONE GO read Tigers and Devils you will not be dissapointed, its Beautiful Love story!!

♥♥We're A team.The team of Us". "You schmaltzy bastard", he laughed "i love it and i love you."♥♥


GO GET YOUR SELF A COPY!!!


Oh and it's a true blue Aussie book!! I Fucken loved it!!




View all my reviews


Tigerland  (Tigers and Devils, #2)Tigerland by Sean Kennedy

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




This was the best perfect weekend read!
I laughed I cried and I laughed again and fell inlove with all the characters again!!
I read this book with smile on my face the whole time it was perfect!! I love this couple so much! Dec and Simon are wonderful!! There love for each other is amazing and so cute!!
I want more!!!!  Please tell me there is going to be more!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment