2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, June 24, 2010

~~Sins Of The Night By Sherrilyn Kenyon~~

So Ladies I got back to reading the Dark Hunters by S.K  after a short brake and I remembered How much i freaking love them..
Sins Of The Night is A wicked Little read i finished it in 2 days, i could have done it in 1 but with the kiddos home yesterday i couldn't do much..hehe But i Polished it off last night and I Loved IT!! The Story is about Alex and Danger and i giggled all the way threw it.I Honestly thought that I wouldn't like this one as much as i loved the others,But i ended up Loving like 10 pages into the story.. Alex was amazing sweet kind and sexy as hell!! and Danger what a name,she was awesome i loved that she was the Dark Hunter in this one what a fantastic read i just loved Sins of the Night..Another Fantastic book in the Dark Hunter Series!! If you haven't yet discovered The Dark Hunter Novels you should go out tomorrow and stock up you would not be disappointed... I gave this one 5 ☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment