2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dawns Awakening By Lora Leigh

I have Finished and i wanna say WOW!! what a freaking amazing story!!
So Ladies,i devoted my entire night and half a day reading this book and i LOVED it!!
Where to begin??
Seth and Dawn were amazing,i cried,laughed and got mad all threw out this book...I cried so many times,i felt so sorry for both of them!!
What a shit 10 years they both had,Poor Dawn my heart shattered for her when she remembered everything,crumbled into fetal position and Seth grab  her and then he started to cry and then (i started to cry.lol) he took care of his women his mate.....
It was an awesome story i loved that they had been mated 10 years ago and found there way back to each other!
I was super angry at her brother Callan,but i understood why he done what he done, I loved how protective he was.

And OMG what is up with Cassie?? And her Stalker who and what is he???
I really want to find out..

I really enjoyed meeting all the different Breed characters they sound like fun :)

Now that i have read My first BREED book i want to read them all!!
I want to no every thing about the Breed series:)
I found my self at the end,wanting more to read, Lora Leigh Is A fantastic writer and i cant wait to read more!! ☆☆☆☆☆

2 comments:

  1. "...And OMG what is up with Cassie?? And her Stalker who and what is he???

    I really want to find out.."

    And now I really want to find out. Sounds like a good read. I'll have to put it on my neverending wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should So start reading the Breed series, I am going to :)

    ReplyDelete