2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, June 26, 2010

~My Review On A Vampires Kiss:The Manigault Vampire Series By Laura Stamps~

So It only too me 2 days(i have three kids and 2 open homes this weekend) to read Vol 1, Vol 2, Vol 3,Vol,4..
And I am left wanting MORE!! 
Drayton is a Sexy Fun Vampire who is also wealthy. Sara,OMG Sara Is Super Sexy Sassy Green Witch..Who definitely knows what she wants and goes after it.. 
They meet at a party and "POW" They hit it of straight away..Drayton is Smooth,asking her out on a lunch date,Well i would Love to go on a Lunch date like that!!!
Eventually Dray ask Sara  come and work  for him,It is totally funny about the contract she wants him to draw up!!
The Relationship forming between them is so lovely and Romantic and i Hope they get an HEA,I love them both..

So i gave it a ☆☆☆☆☆ Rating Because Sexy and i mean Sexy Vampires and Sassy Witches what else would you want..Hot steamy sex Yes Yes Yes you get that too... Hello he has a Water Bed!!!


I Freaking Loved what i have read so far,I just wished i didn't have to wait.


Like i said i can not wait till there is more of this series and i hope it is soon... I can not wait, i do not do well ON Waiting!!
Every one should all lest give this book ago, You will fall in love with it Fantastic Job Laura...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review, Ang!!! I'm so glad you liked it!! I know. Dray is such a sexy vamp. YOWZA! And Sara is a sex maniac with one thing on her mind. Jumping Dray. Together they are a hoot and so romantic. Sara is just what Dray needs to live a little. Even Val thinks so. Not that Dray pays any attenton to what his brother says. *falls over laughing*

    xoxo
    Laura Stamps
    The Magickal SexWitch
    Author of Paranormal Erotica & Romance Novels
    (HOT Vampires, Shapeshifters, Witches)
    laurastamps@mindspring.com
    To see all my novel series:
    http://www.avampskiss.blogspot.com
    (All Kindle & pdf editions $1.99)
    My “Laura Stamps” Fan Page at Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/sexwitch
    Follow me on Twitter at:
    http://twitter.com/sexwitch

    ReplyDelete