2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, July 29, 2019

Review: Until December












My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5

I’m a huge fan of the ‘Until Series’ by Aurora Rose Reynolds, and this book DID NOT disappoint!
This one is about December and Gareth. A little drama at the beginning, but not much. I loved that this was all connecting and family bonds, I think this was such a perfect love story.

The writing as always in great, I love the feeling I get wen i read an ARR book. The sense of being a part of the story, I think all fan will enjoy this one.

I am curious to know who is next, will it be a Until Him story or will it be Until Her, maybe Aprils?

Gareth is mega HOT, working Dad, and I was here for it all, hes the ultimate book boyfriend.
December is sweet, innocent and I just loved her way with Gareth and his boys.

I loved this book.




1 comment:

  1. Mmm! Gotta love a hot, working dad! ;) Thanks for the heads up about this one!

    ReplyDelete