2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Review: Save the Date

Save the Date Save the Date by Morgan Matson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Save The Date, by Morgan Matson.
This is the first book I have read by this author, and I liked it.

This was cute, I really loved the family aspect. Honestly I went into this book blind, I didn't really know much about it.
It was Fun, light hearted, it has a big loud family. Though I also found that this book was a little long, 400 pages and the plot was dragged out, when it didn't really need to be. I at times struggled connecting with the main character, it was weird one min I enjoyed her and the next I was like, gah your annoying me... The romance, I wasn't a fan, It also felt it came second to the actual plot, like a sub plot.

Overall, it was solid 3 stars, its perfect for a lazy day, perfect for summer. Would totally recommend it for something a little light hearted fun. but go in with caution, you may not enjoy it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment