2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Review: The One You Can't Forget

The One You Can't Forget The One You Can't Forget by Roni Loren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars
This is my second book I have read by Roni Loren, first was the book before this one. Which I adored, I really loved. I wish, I really do wish I could say the same about this one. In this book we are with Rebecca, she is a fantastic divorce lawyer and works long hours, and for her fathers company. She is a Long Acre High shooting survivor. She is dealing with really bad PTSD and still has flashbacks.

Wes Garrett, is one Fiiiine male, I really liked him. I liked him a lot. He is a chef, who is divorced and has lost everything, a recovering alcoholic and he is now sober and has taken a teaching job for a group of kids who need help.

I liked Wes more then I liked Rebecca, I was glad to see it play out and how they over come there losses and moving forward. it is a fairly easy story, with hardly any drama. No cliffy, and I am eagerly waiting for the next book.

but overall something was missing for me to give it a bigger star rating, I think for it was dragged on a fair bit. like it was a decent size book. 3.85 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment