2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Review: Illegal Contact

Illegal Contact Illegal Contact by Santino Hassell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit that this author is a hit or miss with me. in this cases it was a hit, I did enjoy the characters and felt they were well written. I enjoyed the secondary characters, and would love to see more of the main couples HEA so hopefully we will get a update on them during this new series.

I found this story to be fun, sexy and wee bit romantic all three ticks in my book.

I found it to be a little bit of a slow burn with the two MC's that are very opposite but each have there own issues to deal with. I liked this story but I didn't LOVE it. This is why its a 4 star and not 5 stars, but overall will recommend to friends and definitely continue the series and re read it again someday.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment