2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Review: The Wild

The Wild The Wild by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bookish Friends,
HOLY. COW!
I LOVED this book. Like LOVED it.I don't even care, taboo heck, but legit the hottest one handed read!

L-O-V-E-D (!!!)

Judge me ALL you want but I ain't sorry, this book is f*cken EPIC!

I did a quick catch up buddy read with @lil_mas0, and not once well maybe I was questioning my sanity, but like 10% in I was ALL.IN (!!!)

This is the first book I have read by this author, and she has blown the socks (hmm knickers of me)
If this is what I am feeling after this one, I am totally checking her other stories out.

I was surprised I loved this one so much, it makes you feel all the feels in a small story. With it even being a taboo story, I was surprised when it finished I wanted more! The Wild ticked all my boxes, I think when you open this book maybe go in with a plan. Have all the necessaries on hand ;)

-Partner
-BOB
-Wet Ones
-Clean Kickers
-Towel

Go. In. With. A. PLAN (!!!)

DO NOT READ THIS IN PUBLIC! You will want to hump who ever is beside you!

brought, and review for my own pleasure ;)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment