2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, August 18, 2017

Review: Cockloft

Cockloft Cockloft by K.C. Lynn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cockloft
by K.C. Lynn

Bookish people;
I hate to be the Debbie downer, but I didn’t enjoy this as much as I thought I would, I’m unsure if it was my mood or the hype about the story… legit at 40% I was finally able to get into the story.
But by then I guess the story was almost over.

This book, had some great humour and some great swoony moments and as always, the sex rocked!
Cece in the beginning annoyed me, but then she grew on me, WHAT I really LOVED was Gabe. I loved his fine firefighter #ass, he won me over with his Spanish I want someone to talk dirty sweet nothings in my ear like him.

The banter, push and pull in the beginning was annoying thankfully it stopped a little bit by the time I was enjoying it.

Cockloft is a Rom-Com, sweet romance with a character you have meet in the book in Beautiful Insightful, and now it is time for her to find the HEA she deserves.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment