2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Review: Strong Signal

Strong Signal Strong Signal by Megan Erickson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was given to me as an arc, it took me awhile and some major conversations and convincing from a close friend of mine that I will love this book, and that I should have read this series along time ago, but I am stubborn and I like my little bubble of authors that I love and feel safe reading... well anyway I was blowed or is that blowen meh away and truth is I absolutely loved it!

The writing is fabulous, and the characters are literally perfect, I couldn't not love these two boys anymore!

My one absolute advise would be ...sit on a towel, maybe under a fan... make sure your alone.. buckle up for a smutastic one handed read

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment