2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, July 15, 2010

~~~Bussy Little Bee~~~

So I have been a busy little Bee!!!
I have read 3 books so far in 3 days!!!
I read Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs


This was the funnest book i have read in ages!!
It was an Awesome little read and ill continue with the series!!
☆☆☆☆







Then I read A Little Harmless Sex, and it was Freaking Fantastic i loved it so much that i can not wait to read the next one!!!

☆☆☆☆☆






Then I read Sweet Charity, and I loved Loved LOVED it!!
Cant wait to read more as well!!

☆☆☆☆☆













 Okay then i read Understood By Maya Banks
and I loved it so much!! i brought the series :)
This was an awesome Love Story, With an FANTASTIC  Ending
☆☆☆☆☆











SO i couldn't help my self I went from the first book to the second one in the same day, I really Love Maya Banks Writing and this story was Fantastic, i really do love all the new characters i have been meeting!! This is another great Love Story..
☆☆☆☆☆

5 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about Lauren Dane, I'm glad to see you liked her. I've put her on mu to-read list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Highland Hussy..heheh Love that name..
    Yeah I loved Sweet Charity,when i read that one i read the next one in the series and it was good to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant i read the next one in Another series, i got confused for just a sec!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol No worries- I put "mu" tbr list instead of "my"

    ReplyDelete