2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, April 27, 2020

Review: Whiskey Beach

Whiskey Beach Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was another fantastic story to read, I really loved it a lot. The characters were too much fun too read about, especially Albra. Eli was broody, but eventually came out of his shell. Though he has every right to be. Loved the mystery murder, The Who done it as always so darn good. I really liked this one guys. I loved the setting, it’s set in Whiskey Beach a coastal town, the house on the bluff sounded so dream like. Would love to see this as a movie. I liked that i was guessing right up to the end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment