2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, June 10, 2019

Infinite Blue by Natalina Reis



Hello, Hi & Welcome.


Get cosy, Welcome again to my little slice of the bookish community.


Infinite Blue by Natalina Reis
blurb:
When a shifter and a human are bound by fate, neither man knows if their connection will be enough to save not only their growing love, but their lives.

Shahin Halcón has been taught that if and when he meets his soul mate, he’ll know immediately. Always the rebel, he doesn’t believe it until the day he crosses paths with Cai, a full-human.

Plagued by unsuccessful relationships and heartache, Cai Banes’s life is quiet and unexciting. When he meets young and wild Shahin, his life is turned upside down, and he's not sure he likes it.

But neither can deny the powerful pull that draws them together.

Old secrets and ancient myths about cross-species relationships plague their romance and threaten to put their happiness and life at risk. Will their love for each other be strong enough to survive?


My Thoughts.
Hi Friends, this story was very instalove, different and if I had read it about 8 years ago I would have loved it so hard, over the years my reading taste have changes a lot. I still enjoy instalove stories, its just that I don't read a lot of them anymore. This book was cute, we get a little drama, and that was because the human in this world did not know that supernatural species exist.  Cai and Sha's relationship started out rocky,  and then we get a mysteries illness, but they fight for each other, and the secrets and reveals that come out at the end were a good spin on things. I did enjoy my time with this story, overall I gave it a 2.5 stars. This is a little sexy, and entertaining that will take you no time to read. This was my first book by the author, and I will look at her other work in the suture.

I also read this book for the #winterathongbingo19 challenge, the prompt was for the LGBTQ square.

No comments:

Post a Comment